Originally, this was inspired from a yummy smoothie at Intelligent Nutrients. I improvise, and if if I remember correctly, this is what I once posted. Also, the first four ingredients were the only ingredients (again, working from memory here) in the Intelligent Nutrients version.
proportion to your taste!this is a big shake for me and bennett to share.
Milk or milk substitute (1.5 cups) dates (4-6) walnuts (1/4 cup) maple syrup (2 tbs) frozen banana (1.5) molasses (1 tsp) 1/4 cup of tazo chai mix. (I know, it does have caffine, maybe pour out a serving for the little people and then blend in some chai for Mamma!)
A few ice cubes for chill factor
I've also had success with dates ( or prunes) almonds soaked for 4-8 hours in water. Use the almonds AND the water in place of a milk. and add some quality cocoa powder.
3 comments:
Originally, this was inspired from a yummy smoothie at Intelligent Nutrients. I improvise, and if if I remember correctly, this is what I once posted. Also, the first four ingredients were the only ingredients (again, working from memory here) in the Intelligent Nutrients version.
proportion to your taste!this is a big shake for me and bennett to share.
Milk or milk substitute (1.5 cups)
dates (4-6)
walnuts (1/4 cup)
maple syrup (2 tbs)
frozen banana (1.5)
molasses (1 tsp)
1/4 cup of tazo chai mix. (I know, it does have caffine, maybe pour out a serving for the little people and then blend in some chai for Mamma!)
A few ice cubes for chill factor
I've also had success with dates ( or prunes) almonds soaked for 4-8 hours in water. Use the almonds AND the water in place of a milk. and add some quality cocoa powder.
enjoy!
xo
b
Thank YOu!!!
yummy, bridge! thanks!
Post a Comment