Hi Blooma friends!
I hope I will get the word out to the blooma "groupies" (and Sarah)this way. I have invited the group to have a week-end at Deer lake Jan. 15,16,17. I see us arriving between 3 and 5 Friday night and staying til Sunday noon. The space sleeps 15 in beds. It is fun to buddy up and cook for the group so we can try different foodies. Michelle and I will do Indian Sat. lunch! (right?)
I ask we pitch in $10-15 for cleaning help after we leave.
The cabin in the woods is about 10 miles East of taylors falls on Deer Lake in WI. Once I get a number on who and how many, I will send address and phone number. I look forward to sharing this space with you and connecting with those whom I do not know. WRITING, yoga, reading and laughing are my intentions for week-end!
Cori
5 comments:
Awesome! Yes, I'm on for lunch w/ you on Sat!!
I forgot to respond that I will be in Mexico that weekend, bummer! I will keep tabs on the responses in case things change. Thanks Cori for offering up your place! Happy Thanksgiving all!
The previous comment was from Ann V.
I'm excited for this. Thanks for opening up your space to us!
So Far we have Shay, Michelle, Rose and myself. Let's talk Sarah into coming as well(:
Cori
Post a Comment