Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Where for art thou?

I know it's so not fair to those mamas in our group with one kiddo. What I mean is that most of us gals started this play date group with one kid and so play dates seemed so do-able. Kinda stressful but do-able. Then bam, we get hit with kid #2 and suddenly our lives have been forever altered. So play dates have fallen off the calendar almost completely. Which is insanely ironic since the mamas with 2 kids NEED this group more now than they ever did. I ran into Ann V the other day and we caught up a tad but after we parted I remembered I had so much to say and ask. It was sad really that I just couldn't get it all in during our 10 minute encounter. Spring has sprung and boy, I'm digging this weather. It makes me hopeful that things slow down and that we can hang out once again. Then comes Summer - with different vacations and cabin runs - will we ever meet up at the Edina Pool again? I feel like I've changed so much and I'm dying to check in with the gals to see if the parts that changed were good or bad. Holler if you noticed a change in yourself. Let me know who's out there. Did the mamas with one baby write me off for good? So sorry! I need you back! Much Love.

No comments: