Tuesday, May 4, 2010

farewell

Blooma friends,

It seems like it has been short and sweet. I feel like the emails have kept me feeling apart of something larger than myself and not alone. So important for moms at home during naps in todays world! Thank you thank you!

As many of you know, we are off to Mexico and onward from there. Gena, my husband was unemployed for7 months and while road trippin to Chicago over new years we decided it was time to explore. We have one way tickets to Puerta Vallarta, Mexico where we will stay in Bucerias, a small fishing village. Please let me know if you take a trip next winter with your fam and I can share where we are. I will keep you posted!

Stay together beautiful women!

Love and Love

p.s. if you can come asana and drum May 22nd at the bandshell, would love to see you for a farewell. bring the fam.

1 comment:

Barb Paton said...

My dear Cori - so sorry to finally say good luck and be well on your adventure. I have to be better about commenting on this wonderful blog. I hope you are able to stay in touch. Best of luck to you! We will miss you!