Friday was such a wonderful night, thank you all for coming and being a part of it. I toured the hospital the following morning and felt much more confident in everything that will be heading my way in the next few weeks and months. I am so thankful to have you all in my life!
Side note, I mentioned this video that I saw on one of the web sites on Michelle's recipe blog. Here is the link, it starts off very heart wrenching, but the purpose is to promote programs that help children and mothers.
http://bullinachinashopmama.blogspot.com/2010/10/history-lesson-childhood-and-parenthood.html
And, here is the post from Pretty Mommy with the recipe exchange.
http://myprettymommy.blogspot.com/2010/10/recipe-exchange-lets-get-cooking-taco.html
Besides all the fabulous things Michelle posts on a daily basis, she set up this plan for dinners in Oct and I tried quite a few, yum! The Chili from Look, Linger, Love was a favorite for us!
Thanks again for the wonderful evening! Rachel, you are an amazing spirit leader and I would do a goddess ceremony every week given the chance! Barb, as always an amazing hostess, truly! Thank you Anne for putting everything together! And thank you to everyone else for coming! It was really wonderful to celebrate with you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment