Thursday, February 24, 2011

Feeling Terrible

The day (with children) just ended after cleaning up and putting things away and I find myself taking a deep breath and thinking that today was not me at my best. I was woken early by a yelling toddler at 7:15 and a baby who wanted nothing to do but nurse all day. I tried to do everything that I wanted to get done before Elle's baptism on Sunday when I really should have stepped back and dealt with it later. Jack didn't nap because he was pretty much in front of the TV all morning while I nursed and prepared food. So I find myself wishing I could start the day over with the clarity I have after treating my 3 year old like he is 30 and expecting more from him than he is capable of giving. Oh well, at least there is tomorrow and perhaps I will read this again when I need to remember the place my head should be at 11:30am when I want to scream!! Hope to see you all Sunday! Ann

No comments: